2 New Ways to Make Maggie | Cheese Maggie Recipe & Maggi Pancake Recipe | Here are two new super cool ways to make yummy and tasty Maggie. These recipes are not only super quick to make, they are also something different to try, specially for kids.
Whenever my kids hear the word Maggi they get super excited. I do not make Maggi frequently but whenever I do I make sure that they get to eat a few veggies along with it. Here are 2 amazing Maggi recipes which once made your kids will ask for them again and again. Apart from the veggies that I used in these recipes, you can also any other veggies of your choice as well.
- 1 cake Maggie broken in small pieces
- 2 cups Water boiling hot
- ½ cup Gram Flour
- ½ cup All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 1 tbsp Maggi Magic Masala
- 2-3 tbsp Carrot fine chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Spring Onion fine chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Capsicum fine chopped
- 1 Maggi Masala available inside packet
- Butter/ Oil/ Ghee
- 2 tbsp Onion fine chopped
- 1 Tomato fine chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
- Capsicum fine chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cake Maggi
- 1 Maggie Masala
- In a bowl add maggi, water cover and let it rest for 1-2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes strain out the maggi.
- In a bowl add gram flour, all-purpose flour, salt and water to make a smooth batter.
- Next add chilli flakes, coriander, carrot, onion, capsicum mix well and keep it aside.
- Next add maggi to the batter and mix well. Add water if needed to adjust the consistency.
- Next add maggi masala and mix well.
- Next in a non stick pan add oil and drop a ladle of maggi on it to make pancakes.
- Sprinkle some oil then cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes flip and cook till crisp from both the sides.
- In a pan add butter and let it melt.
- Next add onion and cook for a while.
- After than add tomato and saute it a bit.
- Next add ginger garlic paste and let it cook a bit.
- Next add turmeric powder, coriander powder, kashmiri lal mirch, capsicum and let it cook a bit.
- Next add water increase the flame to high and let it come to boil.
- Once water is boiling add maggi and maggi masala.
- Once maggi is cooked and cheese slices mix well and turn off the heat.
- Garnish with cheese and coriander leaves.
Let me know in the comment section which recipe you liked more.