Gobi Cutlets Recipe | Crispy Gobhi Cutlets | Crispy, crunchy and tasty gobi cutlet is an amazing party starter and super easy to make.
Here I made these cutlets with mashed potato and onion along with gobi or cauliflower but you can also feel free to add other fine chopped veggies to increase its nutrition value and taste of this amazing snack. I have also posted other similar snack recipes like Rice Vada, Aloo Bonda Vada, Gobi Pakora and many more. Do explore them as well.
I like to serve these cutlets with chutney or ketchup but surely you can serve with any other dip of your choice. I often make these cutlets for guests or potluck parties.
This recipe includes simple day to day ingredients and does not require much oil and can be shallow fried. Follow this recipe step by step to make the perfect Gobi Cutlets yourself.
- 2 cup Cauliflower grated
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Onion small, fine chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 3 Potato boiled & mashed
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- In a bowl add cauliflower, chilli flakes, green chili, dry mango powder, garam masala powder, onion, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Next add potatoes, corn flour, bread crumbs, ginger garlic paste, salt, mix well and knead like a dough.
- Grease palms with oil and make a small thin patties of any shape.
- Next in a pan heat oil on medium heat drop the patties and fry till crisp and golden brown.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.