Stuffed Capsicum Rings Recipe | Shimla Mirch Recipe | Crispy, crunchy and super tasty capsicum rings stuffed with yummy potato masala. Even if capsicum is not your most favorite vegetable, if you taste this capsicum dish once, it will soon become one of your most favorite recipes. You can serve these as party appetizer, snack, side dish or eat like sabji. It is so versatile.
I love Capsicum for it’s taste and crunchiness. I use it in many recipes as main or supporting ingredient, like Protein Salad, Aloo Malai Tikki, Cheese Bread Kachori to name a few. Do explore more shimla mirch recipes on my page and try them all. In this recipe, you can add any other vegetable of your choice as well in the stuffing. Just ensure that the stuffing holds together with in the rings.
This spicy and tasty stuffed capsicum rings recipe is an easy one and you will get almost all the ingredients at home. If you are making them for the party you can do half preparation ahead of time and fry them when guests arrive. I have also posted many other party snacks recipes like Vegetable Pakora, Pyaaz Ki Kachori, potato lollipops and many more. Do explore them as well.
Follow these instructions step by step to make the perfect stuffed capsicum rings yourself. So let’s dive into this simple recipe.
Stuffed Capsicum Rings
- 2 Capsicum big in size
- 4 Potato boiled
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida
- 1 Green Chilli fine chopped
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Remove the base of capsicum, then cut into thick size rings and remove the seeds.
- In a bowl mash the potatoes next add onion and all the spices.
- Mix everything well and fill a good amount of stuffing into the capsicum.
- Press it well with hands from both the sides.
- In a pan add oil spread evenly and add capsicum in the pan.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip them over.
- Cover and cook again for 2-3 minutes after 3 minutes turn over and cook again for 1 minute.
Do let me know in the comment section about your opinions.
You May Also Like: