Bhurbhure Shakkar Pare | How to Make Shakkarpara | Shakkarpara is a crispy, sweet, and super famous sweet dish which is mostly served as munchies and a perfect pair with tea. You can make these shakkarpare once and can be easily stored for 1-2 months.
These Bhurbhure shakkerpare or Shakkarpare are made by using basic ingredients which are readily available at homes. I specially make these around festivals like Holi, Krishna Janmashtami, Diwali and sometimes just like that. These shakkerpare are crunchy from the outside and melt in mouth from inside. In this recipe I have used a different method than the regular shakkarpare recipe. I find this method the easiest one. These are extremely light and I would recommend you to watch the video once as well to get the clarity.
I have also posted other savory recipes like Moong Dal Twisties, Mathri, Besan Sev and many more. You can store these in clean dry glass container for a long time. Let me know in the comment section how you liked the recipe.
- ½ cup Milk lukewarm
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Ghee melted
- ¼ cup Coconut Powder
- 1 pinch Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 3 cup All-purpose Flour
- In a bowl add ilk, sugar and mix it well till sugar dissolves.
- Next add ghee, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Next add little flour at a time and knead to make a dough.
- Next add coconut powder, sesame seeds, left flour and knead well.
- Cover and let it rest for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour knead the dough again and make small dough balls of it.
- Next with the help of a knife make a small cross on each of the dough balls.
- Heat oil on medium heat and drop the dough balls in it.
- Cook on low flame till dough are crisp and brown.
- When the balls turn brown increase the heat and cook till golden brown in color.