How To Make Palak Paneer | Palak Paneer Recipe Restaurant Style | Learn how to make restaurant style palak paneer recipe at home.
Palak paneer is one of the most famous Indian dishes. There are many versions of making palak paneer and today I am posting my favorite way of making this restaurant style palak paneer easily at home. Here spinach is not boiled or blanched in water. I like to saute it for a few minutes and then make puree out of the same. To make it creamy and delicious I also like to add cashews.
I have posted many other recipes made with paneer like Suji Paneer Nuggets, Hariyali Paneer Tikka, Paneer Butter Masala and numerous others. Do try them as well.
- 4 cup Spinach
- 8-10 Cashew
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Garlic, chilli, ginger chopped
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- Salt according to taste
- 1-2 tsp Kasoori Methi crushed
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Water
- ½ cup Water
- 3 Tomatoes small size
- 1½ cup Paneer cut into cubes
- ½ inch Ginger
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cream or Malai
- 1 pinch Nutmeg Powder
- Paneer Cubes
- Heat big kadai or wok on high heat.
- Put washed and strained spinach in pan and saute for few minutes and later add cashew.
- Once soft turn of the heat and let it cool down completely and then grind to make a smooth puree.
- In a pan add oil and let it heat a bit.
- Now add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic, chilli mix well and cook till ginger garlic turns pink in color.
- Next add chopped onions, little salt and mix well.
- Cook till onions are golden brown in color.
- Once onion is brown add kasori methi and mix well.
- Next add coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Next add spinach puree, water and mix well. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes mix again, add water cover and cook it again for 2 minutes.
- Next add fresh cream, salt, sugar, nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Next add paneer mix well cook for 1 more minute and then serve.
Let me know in the comment section how you like it.
You May Also Like:
Parwal Aloo Sabji:
Parwal Aloo Sabji Recipe | Masala Parwal Aloo | Parwal Aloo Sabzi ki Recipe
Garlic Aloo Matar:
Lehsuni Aloo Matar Recipe | Garlic Aloo Matar Sabji | Aloo Matar Sabzi Recipe