Rajasthani Korma Roti & Paratha Recipe | Crispy, spicy and authentic Rajasthani Roti Korma recipe.
I love authentic dishes which have glimpses of Indian culture. This dish of Roti Korma is made from green split moong dal and basic Indian spices. This dish is so tasty that I can bet if you make it once you will make it again and again. I love to serve this Korma Roti with Garlic Chutney, Lehsun Mirchi Kachumber Chutney, Lauki Chilka Chutney, Peanut Chutney and many more.
I have made this korma roti in a very simple way but you can also experiment with other masala mixes and fine chopped vegetables in this recipe. Today I made this roti korma in paratha style but you can make it in roti style. I have also posted other recipes like Atta Patties, Gobi Pakora, Rice Cutlet and many more. Do check them as well.
Roti Korma Masala
- ½ cup Green Split Moong Dal coarse grind
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 1 Green Chilli fine chopped
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Carom Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1½ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- In a bowl add moong dal powder, wash well and then soak for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours transfer it to a mixing bowl add coriander leaves, green chili, turmeric powder, red chili powder, fennel seeds, carom seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida and oil.
- Mix it well add whole wheat flour, salt and mix well.
- Next add water and knead a dough.
- Cover and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes make small dough balls of it, dust it with flour and roll to make a thick circle.
- Next with the help of a container cut a circle of it.
- Now heat a pan add oil and let it heat a bit.
- Next flip and cook for both the sides till crisp and golden brown.
You May Also Like:
Khandvi Recipe | How to Make Gujarati Khandvi | Besan Khandvi Recipe |
Pav Pasta Recipe | Cheesy Pav Pasta | Unique Breakfast Recipe Ideas
Moong Dal Nuggets:
Moong Dal Nuggets | Moong Dal Cutlet | Moong Dal Nashta | High Protein Breakfast