Hare Pyaaz Ki Sabji | Green Onion Potato Sabji Recipe | Easy to make, healthy and tasty hare pyaaz ki sabji is a good alternate to regular sabji that we usually make at home for lunch and dinner. I make this sabji or vegetable whenever I get fresh and lush green onions in the market. For this recipe we do not need any long list of ingredients. Most of the ingredients are readily available at home.
This aloo hare pyaaz ki sabji goes well with roti, puri, paratha or rice. I have also posted other easy to make lunch and dinner recipes like Lehsuni Aloo Matar, Dum Aloo, Kathal Ki Sabzi and many more. Do explore them as well.
Hare Pyaaz Ki Sabji
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 8-10 Garlic Clove fine chopped
- 2 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 3 Potato diced into big pieces
- 2 Tomato fine chopped n
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 5 cups Spring Onion
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- In a pan add oil and let it heat a bit.
- Once oil is a bit hot add cumin seeds, garlic cloves, green chilli and mix well.
- Next add potatoes, saute and cook till edges are brown.
- After the edges are brown reduce the flame to low add tomatoes, cover and cook them for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix well.
- Next add spring onions, increase the flame to high and then mix well.
- Next add salt, mix well till potatoes are cooked.
- Next add garam masala powder mix well and serve.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.
You May Also Like:
Lehsun Aloo Matar:
Dum Aloo Baingan:
Besan Wali Bhindi: