Pizza Kachori Recipe | Atta Cheese Pizza Kachori | Unique, crispy and tasty pizza kachori is an interesting variant of kachori filled with pizza like cheesy stuffing. This cheesy dish is a huge hit in potluck and parties.
Pizza and kachori both are extremely popular and very different dishes from each other. This recipe brings the best of both together and hence you can also call in Indo-Italian dish.
Kachoris are typically made with spicy fillings like dal masala or potato masala or onion masala. In this recipe we make kachori with a very different kind of filling that is very interesting and different from typical traditional Indian taste.
Although it sounds complicated, but this is a very easy recipe. I have posted many similar recipes like Cheese Bread Kachori, Cafe Style Garlic Bread, Egg Cheese Toast and many more. Do try them as well.
In this recipe you can also give your personal twist by adding combination of vegetables of your choice. This is ideal to make for parties, specially for kids. I have also posted many other kachori recipes like Mini Aloo Kachori, Suji Besan Kachori, Pyaaz Kachori and many more. Do try them as well.
So, let’s take a crunchy dip into the recipe.
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- ½ cup Carrot fine chopped
- ½ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- ¼ cup Frozen Corn Kernels
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ½ cup Spinach fine chopped
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1½ tbsp All-purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Mix Herbs
- ¾ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Cheese grated
- In a pan add oil and let it heat. Now add onion and cook till onion turns light pink.
- Now add carrot, capsicum, frozen corn kernels, salt, mix and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in ginger garlic paste, mix well and let it cook a bit. Now add spinach and cook till spinach is dry.
- After spinach is dry add red chilli powder, all-purpose flour, mix herb and cook till all-purpose flour turns pink.
- Now reduce the flame to lowest and add in milk, mix everything nicely. Let the stuffing cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Once thick keep it aside and let it cool down completely. Once stuffing is cold add grated cheese and mix it properly.
- In a bowl add in wheat flour, rice flour, chilli flakes, mix herbs, salt, oil and mix everything well.
- Add a little water at a time and knead a semi hard, smooth dough, cover it and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Make sure that the flame is on medium, cook from both sides and serve hot. Put the dough out on a rolling board and divide into four equal parts.
- Roll the portions and make smooth balls of it. Dip one ball into dry flour and dust off the extra flour.
- Roll the dough ball to make a thick circle. Now using a glass or bowl cut 3-4 circles on it.
- Take one circle, add stuffing at the center, apply water on the edges and cover with another circle.
- Press the edges together gently now take a fork and press the edges gently from both sides.
- Take a pan add in oil and let it heat a bit. Add the pizza kachori while splashing oil on it continuously for even cooking and making it crisp.
- Make sure that the flame is on medium, cook from both sides and serve hot.
- The dough should be softer than puri dough and harder than roti dough.
- If you want to use more vegetables then you can use them.
- Adding grated cheese is optional.
- Make sure you seal it properly or else it will break while cooking.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this crispy, cheesy recipe.
You May Also Like:
Moong Dal Twisties
Bread Atta Tikki