Roasted Chane ka Peda | No Cook Indian Sweets Recipe | Soft, tasty and easy to make Chana Peda is a no-cooking recipe that can be done in just 5 minutes. Also the ingredients are very simple and does not require typical sweets ingredients like milk, milk powder, condensed milk or khoya.
You can make this quick sweet for any pooja or festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, Durga Puja or any other special day. I have also posted the sweets recipes like Atta Gulab Jamun, Atta Malpua, Kalakand and many more. Do try them as well.
- ¼ cup Ghee semi solid
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Almonds fine chopped
- 1 cup Chana Dal powdered
- Cardamom Powder
- Pistachio fine chopped
- In a bowl add sugar, ghee and mix till it fluffs up.
- Next add almonds, chana dal powder, cardamom powder and knead well like dough.
- Mix till dough is soft and pliable.
- Now take a small quantity of dough roll in your palms.
- Next press gently in the center and fill it with pistachio.
Let me know in the comment section how did you like this recipe.