Pyaaz Ke Phool | Stuffed Onion Sabji | Chatpati, spicy stuffed onion recipe. This recipe does not need many ingredients and yet it tastes amazing.
This recipe of Pyaaz Ke Phool is very special as it is my mom’s recipe. This recipe got its name from its beautiful presentation. After cooking this dish looks like a flower made from onions. I love making this sabji as it is simple, quick, easy and also looks great. This hassle-free recipe can be done in just 15 minutes. You Onion is your favorite vegetable, they I have many recipes that you may find interesting like bhindi do pyaza, Onion Chutney, Onion Kulcha, Onion Pakora and many more.
Follow this recipe step by step to make the perfect Pyaaz Ke Phool.
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- ½ Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1-2 tsp Oil/Water
- 7-8 Onion washed & peeled
- 2-3 tbsp Water
- In a bowl add coriander powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, fennel seeds, garam masala powder, salt and mix well.
- Next add oil/water and mix the mixture till it becomes dark in color.
- Make 2 slits in the onion to divide it into 4 equal parts but do nit cut it thoroughly. Check out the video for more clarity.
- Stuff onion well with the dry masala and press to make it even.
- Now in a pan add oil and let it heat on a low flame.
- Once oil is a bit hot add onions and top with remaining masala.
- Cover and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- After 5 minutes flip the onions, add little water cover and cook again for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes turn off the flame and serve it.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.
You May Also Like:
Lehsuni Aloo matar
Dum Aloo Baingan