Homemade Almond Nutella | Almond Chocolate Spread | Did you know that creamy, soft, smooth and melt in mouth Nutella is easy to make at home that too without using any preservatives. Nutella is a chocolate spread that is made mainly with hazelnuts, but to make it simple I bring to you this easy recipe where we can make it with easily available almond nuts.
This special recipe of Almond Nutella Spread is very unique and if you follow it step by step, you can make it easily at home. I have also posted other recipes for kids like Chocolate Powder, Masala Milk Powder, Thandai Powder. Do try them as well.
For this recipe I have used almonds instead of hazelnuts as hazelnuts are not readily available so almond is the next most suited nut. So, let’s take a chocolaty dip into the recipe.
Almond Nutella Recipe | Nutella | Almond Spread | Chocolate Spread |
- 1 cup Almonds
- ¼ cup Coco Powder/ Chocolate Powder unsweetened
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat a pan on lowest flame.
- Add almonds and roast it well.
- Once roasted let it cool down completely.
- In a grinder add almonds and grind it while mixing in between till it releases oil.
- Add coco powder, powdered sugar, salt, vanilla essence, mix again and grind it well.
- Once it starts leaving a little oil add oil/butter.
- Mix it again and grind it while taking breaks.
- Grind till the mixture is completely smooth.
- Store in clean and dry glass bottle.
- You can also use hazelnuts.
- You can also bake nuts instead of roasting.
- You can add honey instead of sugar.
- Take breaks while grinding the mixture.
- If the mixture is not completely smooth then add oil in it and grind again.
Let me know in the comment section how you like this recipe.