Nariyal Ladoo Recipe | Coconut Laddu in 15 Minutes | Coconut laddus are conventional Indian sweets made with simple ingredients like coconut, cardamom powder, milk and sweetener. Traditionally these coconut laddus were made with freshly ground coconuts and jaggery.
This is a very quick recipe. You can make these laddus in just 15-minute if you have all the ingredients ready. I often make these soft and melt-in-mouth delectable coconut laddu, for festivals or special occasions at home, specially when I do not have much time to prepare sweets.
Try these laddus on your next celebrations or festive occasion. They are delightful and simple to make.
Coconut Laddu | Nariyal Laddu | Coconut Laddoo| Nariyal Laddu |
- 1 tsp Ghee
- ½ cup Dry Coconut/ Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Cardamom Powder optional
- In a non-stick pan add ghee and let it melt.
- Once ghee melts add desiccated coconut and sauté on lowest flame for 1-2 minutes. .
- After 2 minutes add milk at room temperature, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring continuously.
- After 3 minutes add sugar, cardamom powder and mix well while stirring continuously.
- Once sugar starts to melt increase the flame to medium low and cook the mixture for 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes turn off the heat, let mixture cool down and then transfer it to a bowl.
- Once mixture is cool take a small measuring cup for making even size laddus and fill it with the mixture.
- Make laddus by binding the mixture in between your palms and then roll it into desiccated coconut and roll again.
- Now store it in the fridge for 1 hour for setting it properly.
- Make sure the flame is on lowest or else the coconut will burn.
- Always check when you are using desiccated coconut because if old it tastes bitter.
Let me know in the comment section with what you like these laddus.
You May Also Like:
Roasted Chana Peda:
Besan Pista Rolls: