Peanut Laddu Recipe | Moongphali Ke Laddu | This super easy and tasty peanut or moongphali laddu is made with just 2 ingredients. It is made like any other laddu but much healthier and quicker.
This recipe is super tasty and easy to make and if you follow this recipe properly then these peanut laddus can be made within 15-20 minutes. This peanut laddu is made without using sugar or ghee which makes it healthier option.
I have also posted other amazing sweets recipes like Atta Gulab Jamun, Kalakand, Besan Pista Rolls, and many more. Do try them as well. So, without wasting any more time lets dive into this yummy and tasty recipe.
Peanut Laddu Recipe | Moongphali Ke Laddu
- 1¼ cup Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Peanut Powder coarse powder
- Peanut Powder fine powder
- ¾ cup Jaggery
- Heat a pan on medium low flame and add in raw peanuts.
- Roast the peanuts completely without oil or ghee until crisp.
- Once roasted let it cool down completely.
- Remove the skin from it by crushing from hands and remove all the peels.
- Take a grinder and grind the peanuts to make a coarse powder.
- Keep aside 2 tbsp of coarse powder and powder grind the rest.
- Mix the fine powder well, add jaggery and grind it again and transfer it into a bowl.
- Now add the coarse mixture to it and mix everything well.
- Grease palms with ghee and make laddus of the size that you want.
- The amount of jaggery should always be half of the number of peanuts.
- If you can bind the mixture together then it means that mixture is ready.
- Make sure that you are taking breaks while grinding the peanuts or else there are chances of your mixture to burn down.
- Usually, it’s easy to bind this mixture but if not then add one spoon of hot oil in it and bind them together.
Let me know in the comment section how did you like this recipe.