Immunity Booster Drink Recipes | Kadha Recipe | Ayurvedic Herbal Tea For Immunity Benefits |
Home made immunity booster drink recipes. How to make Indian Kadha Drink. During these tough times of a pandemic, it is extra important to maintain strong immunity. The pandemic has taught us many things, so as to take care of our health and family too. This recipe for Ayurvedic herbal tea has amazing benefits and helps to increase your immunity. I make sure that I give this tea to my whole family once every few days so that their immunity is maintained and even enhanced. This tea will not only help you boost your immunity, but it will also have anti-inflammatory, digestive, and other benefits. And with this, I also used to give them almonds, walnuts, blueberries, and pumpkin seeds.
In fact, I used to roast almonds, walnuts, and pumpkin seeds with some salt on them for better taste, and you can also keep them in a jar. I have also posted other healthy recipes like Moong Dal Paneer Sandwich, Peanut Laddu, Oats Idli and many more. You can check them out on my page.
Immunity Boosting Drink | Immunity Boosting Kadha | Kadha Recipe | Ayurvedic Herbal Tea for Immunity Benefits |
- 1 inch Raw Turmeric
- 1 inch Ginger
- 7-8 Black Pepper
- 4-5 Clove
- 1-2 Cinnamon
- 6 cups Water
- 2-3 Giloy Leaves or Stems
- 15 Tulsi Leaves
- ½ tsp Fennel Seeds
- 10-12 Resins munakka
- Jaggery or Honey
- In a mortar add raw turmeric, ginger, black pepper, cloves and crush it well.
- Now in a pan heat water and then add the crushed masala.
- Next add giloy leaves, tulsi leaves by breaking it into small pieces.
- Now add fennel seeds, resins and boil till the water level reduces to 3/4 of the initial level.
- Once the water level is reduced drain the kadha in a container.
- Serve it hot and garnish with lemon juice, honey and mix well.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked the recipe.