Omelet curry is another version of famous egg curry which tastes super delicious. Do watch my quick video of omelet egg curry for step by step instructions.
Omelette egg curry is made with very basic ingredients and goes very well with roti, parathas and rice.
If you are egg loves like me you will certainly like this omelet egg curry. And don’t forget to check my dhaba style egg curry for authentic Punjabi taste.
Egg Omelette Curry Recipe Video:
Egg Omelette Curry Recipe Card:
- For making Omelet:
- eggs: 4
- Fine chopped coriander leaves: 1 tbsp
- Fine chopped green chilly: 2
- Fine chopped onions: ¼ cup
- Salt to taste
- For making gravy:
- Onions fine chopped : 1 cup
- Tomatoes: 2 big size
- Green hilly: 2
- Ginger : ½ "
- Garlic: 6-7
- Kashmiri lal mirch: 1tsp
- Coriander powder: 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds: 1tsp
- For making omelet:
- In a mixing bowl break 2 eggs.
- add half coriander leaves, half chilli, half onions and little sat.
- Mix them well.
- Heat large pan and sprinkle some oil on it.
- Pour egg mixture on hot pan and spread it all over the pan and cook till it is fully cooked from down.
- Now start rolling from one side make a roll as shown in video.
- take it out from the pan and cut it in ½ " pieces.
- Keep it aside.
- In the same way make another omelet, cut it and keep it aside.
- Now heat kadai/ wok on medium high heat.
- Pour some oil init.
- Once oil is hot add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- Now add chopped onions and cook till they are little soft.
- Now add ginger garlic and salt and mix well.
- Cook the mixture till oil separates.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilly powder and coriander powder and mix it again.
- Add fine chopped tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water at this time and cook till tomatoes are soft mushy and oil separates again.
- It may take 8-10 minutes, keep mixing after every few minutes to avoid burning.
- Once you see oil separates add little water at time and cook the gravy for some more time so that onions and tomatoes get dissolve in gravy.
- Now add ¾ cup of water, cover the pan, reduce the stove to medium and take a boil.
- After gravy starts boiling switch off the heat and gently put omelet pieces on it.
- Garnish with slit green chilly and fine chopped coriander leaves.
- Omelet curry is ready to serve.