Pizza paratha recipe for quick kids snacks, tiffin box or for brunch. This easy to make pizza paratha is kid’s favorite as it tastes quite like pizza and mom’s delight as it is made of whole wheat flour and stuffed with veggies. My kids love pizza and I mostly prefer making fresh homemade pizza at home. I love this pizza paratha recipe as it is quicker than making pizza (does not need any fermentation), it is healthier (as it is made with whole wheat flour) and amazingly delicious. As I said earlier my family love pizza. We have pizza night often of Fridays with some nice movie, some family games and fun. I sometimes make Stove top pizza – that is no yeast pizza made on pan or tawa. Sometimes I make normal pizza which is with yeast and baked in oven and sometimes this Pizza paratha. All the three recipes are different from each other and they all taste delicious.This Pizza paratha recipe is very simple. Just make the dough, roll it, stuff it with veggies and cheese and finally cook it on the pan. Today I tried to made pizza paratha in three different ways. You can make these pizza parathas in any combinations of shape and filling. I did not add any chilly flakes as I made it for kids but if you like spicy you can add some chilly flakes in the stuffing. Also I have used mozzarella cheese but as a substitute you can also use other cheese of your choice. Serve these parathas with Ketchup, ranch or any other favorite dip of your choice.
- 2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese/ Processed Cheese grated
- ½ cup Bell Pepper chopped
- ½ cup Onion chopped
- ¼ cup Corn
- 10 Olives chopped
- Italian Herb Seasoning
- Chilli Flakes
- Pizza Sauce
- Pesto Sauce
- Cooking Oil
- In a mixing bowl take flour, add ½ tsp of salt and add little water at a time and knead soft and smooth dough. I used almost 1 cup of water in kneading the dough.
- Now take some oil in your hands and smoothen the dough little bit. Cover the dough and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
- In a meanwhile take another mixing bowl and mix together cheese, bell peppers, onions, corns, olives, seasoning and little salt and keep it aside.
- After 20 minutes, take small portion of the dough and roll it to a big chapatti. Spread some pizza sauce or pesto sauce on chapatti.
- Spread cheese mixture on the chapatti and you can make different shapes of parathas as shown in video.
- Tawa fry these parathas on medium heat till they are brown and crispy from both the sides.
- Pizza paratha is ready to serve. Serve it with your favorite dip.
- In first paratha I used pizza sauce (as an alternate you can use pasta sauce) and made it in semicircular shape.
- In second paratha I used pesto sauce (my favorite one) and made it in square shape.
- In third paratha I did not used any sauce and made it in circle shape.