Poha rolls or chivda rolls is a quick Ramadan snacks recipes. If you have boiled potato at home then you can make these delicious poha rolls in just 10 minutes.Poha, chivda or beaten rice is a very versatile ingredient. It can be used in making breakfast like shahi poha, poha kachori, in making sweets and making snacks like poha kachori. In snacks poha gives very good binding and crispness. Snacks recipes like poha rolls is very easy to make. It requires very less ingredients, can be assembled very quickly and also very easy to make.
Poha Roll Recipe
- 2 Potato boiled & grated
- ¾ cup Poha
- ¼ cup Onion fine chopped
- ¼ cup Carrot grated
- ¼ cup Peanuts crushed
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 Green Chilli fine chopped
- Salt according to taste
- Oil for frying
- Grind beaten rice or poha to powder then in a mixing bowl take boiled grated potato, add beaten rice powder, carrots, onions and peanuts.
- Also stir in chilly flakes, coriander powder, cumin seeds, green chilly and salt to taste. Mix everything well.
- Now keep oil on medium high flame for frying. Grease your hands with little oil.
- Take small amount of mixture and make a roll. Make sure that roll is smooth from all the sides.
- Deep fry poha rolls in hot oil till it is golden brown and crisp. Serve beaten rice / poha/ chivda rolls with spicy coriander chutney.