Mushroom is a very versatile food. You can make curries, snacks, appetizers, salads and many more dishes with it. These stuffed mushrooms are one of the healthiest and yummiest snacks. These baked stuffed mushroom is also an easy party snack or appetizer. Any mushroom lover like me can’t stop munching over these tiny delights.
These creamy stuffed mushrooms can also be served as side dish with pizzas and pastas. They are made with very few ingredients which are mostly available at home. I suggest buying little big size mushrooms so that they can be stuffed properly. This recipe should be served hot as mushrooms become soggy over time. If you don’t have oven you can make them on non stick pan (just cover that).
Follow this recipe step by step to get the perfect baked stuffed mushroom. So, let’s not waste time and dive straight into the recipe.
Baked Stuffed Mushroom
- 8 Mushroom Cups
- 8 Mushroom Stems fine chopped
- 2 Garlic Clove fine chopped
- ¼ cup Onion fine chopped
- ¼ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- ⅓ cup Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Italian Herb Seasoning
- Heat a pan on medium flame and add oil.
- Add garlic, onion, capsicum, mushroom stems and saute for a while.
- After a while add salt, Italian herb seasoning, black pepper and mix well.
- Once stuffing is ready transfer it into a bowl and let it cool down completely.
- Once stuffing is cool, stuff it into the mushroom cups and top it with cheese.
- Grease oven tray with some oil and bake the mushroom at 350 F or 180 C for 12-15 minutes or till cheese melts.
- After 15 minutes take out the mushroom and serve it hot.