Weight loss has become a new trend of today. People have forgotten that it is important to eat in the era of dieting. Now a day the way people think can reduce weight easily by not eating but that is one of the biggest myths. Weight loss requires adequate amount of calories intake and exercise. Vegetable soup has recently gained a lot of popularity because it is 100% original, tasty and better than what you get in a packet. Vegetable soup not only helps in weight loss but it also helps in sore throat.
This vegetable is not just health but it is also very easy to make. It just needs some chopping and some stirring and you will have a delicious and flavourful soup which will be loved by all. This recipe yields a lot of protein rich materials in it which will force you to add this soup into your daily routine. Stay tuned with this recipe as here I have used a very special garnishing which helps to enhance the taste of soup even more.
Weightloss Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 tbsp Ginger finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1 cup Mushroom
- ½ cup Beans
- 1 Big Carrot finely chopped
- ½ cup Capsicum sliced
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tomato; puree freshly grinded
- ½ cup Cabbage sliced
- 3 cups Water
- Spnich sliced
- Onion finely chopped
- Coriander finely chopped
- Red Chilli Sauce
- Lemon Juice
- In a pan add some oil and let it heat a bit.
- Add in ginger and garlic and let it roast a bit.
- Add in onion and roast on full flame.
- Add in mushroom and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add in beans, carrot and capsicum and roast for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add in turmeric powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, mix them well and let it cook.
- Add in freshly grinded tomato puree, mix well and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add in cabbage, salt and water, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add in spinach, turn down the flame, cover the soup and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with onion, coriander leaves, chilli sauce and lemon juice.
- Ghee, oil or butter anything can be used.
- You can use any vegetable of your choice.