Oats Idli Recipe | How to make Oats Idli at Home | Fluffy, spongy and tasty Oats Idli made from the most basic ingredients. These idlis are very healthy and delicious. This process of making oats idli is super quick as it does not require any soaking and can be made in minutes. Everyone in my family loves oats idli as it is super light and also filling.
Oats is a very versatile ingredient. I like to include it in my meal in many ways. I have made many recipes using oats like Oats Uttapam and Oats Cutlets. Do try them out as well. Oats are considered one of the superfoods across the world.
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Suji
- 1 cup Curd
- ½ cup Water
- ½ tsp Eno Fruit Salt/ Baking Soda
- In a grinder add oats and grind to make powder of it.
- Transfer oats powder in a bowl and then add suji to it.
- Next add salt and mix well.
- Now add curd, water and mix well.
- Cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes mix well and add water to adjust the consistency.
- Whip it for 3-4 minutes and then add eno fruit salt and mix well.
- Next grease idli molds, fill it up with batter and it out.
- Steam it on medium high flame for 10-12 minutes.
- After 10 minutes check with the help of a toothpick.
- Let it cool down completely and then unmold it.
Let us know in the comment section about your favorite breakfast.