Mango is one of the most loved fruits across the world. It is full of vitamins and minerals and is of great taste. There are so many amazing varieties of mango carrying unique taste and aroma of the local region they come from. It is not only the national fruit of India but is also rightly known as the kings of fruits. I can’t even imagine a summer without using this amazing fruit in variety of recipes. This recipe of mango delight is one such special recipe that I make during summers.
This recipe is not just tasty and easy to make but also can be stored in fridge for couple of weeks and enjoyed over days. This summer when you can’t go out to sweet shops to have your favorite delights you can make this amazing recipe of mango delight. I have also posted some more sweets recipes that you may like Gulab Jamun, Bhapa Doi and Petha Sweethearts.
Follow this recipe step by step and you will make perfect mango delight. So what are you waiting for let’s dive straight into this recipe?
- ½ kg Mango peeled & chopped
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Corn Flour
- ½ cup Water for puree
- ½ cup Water
- In a grinder add chopped mango and grind to make smooth puree
- Now add sugar, corn flour, water and grind again.
- Transfer puree into a pan and add water.
- Put the pan of full flame and cook the puree while stirring continuously.
- After puree is a little glossy, reduce heat to medium and keep stirring.
- Cook this puree leaves sides of the pan and then turn the heat off.
- Grease glass bowls with oil and the pour puree in it.
- Tap it well to even out and then refrigerate it for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, gently pull the sides away from the glass and then take it out on a plate.
- Sever directly or coat it in coconut powder and garnish with chopped nuts.