Cheese Kachori recipe with video: Indian Snacks Recipe of mouthwatering golden brown crispy kachoris with a double cheese shot. These cheese kachoris are ideal for kids tiffin box, get together and parties.
If you are looking for interesting Indian snacks recipes then this the place. Kachori is a famous Indian snack and Indian street food which is made in many ways across different parts of India. I also try experimenting and making kachoris with different ingredients in different ways like this cheese kachori is inspired by cheese balls and is full of cheese and yet yummy like any other kachori.
I have also posted recipes of Mini Kachori and Suji Kachori These cheese kachoris are quite different from traditional kachoris and worth trying once and then again and again 🙂 . To make this cheese kachori, first I made the outer cover with cheese, all-purpose flour and yogurt and then stuffed it with grated cheese or cream cheese. For variation you could also try any other stuffing in this recipe like seasoned potatoes, onions, peas or paneer.
These cheese kachoris are crisp from outside and soft and yummy from inside. Have them with spicy Onion Chutney or ketchup. These kachoris even taste awesome with ranch. If you are looking for more Indian snacks Recipe like cheese kachori you may also like paneer suji nuggets and Pizza Samosa
- ⅔ cup Mozzarella Cheese/ Processed Cheese grated
- ⅔ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2-3 pinch Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- ¼ cup Thick Curd
- 1 tsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- Oil for deep frying
- ¼ cup Grated Cheese for stuffing
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese for stuffing
- In a big bowl add cheese, all-purpose flour, onions, chilly flakes, baking powder, coriander leaves, curd, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Mix everything and knead it like a dough. Now take a small portion of the dough and spread it with your fingers.
- Put the cheese or cream cheese stuffing inside and cover it from all the side and make a ball shape.
- Make sure to seal it properly and cover all the open surfaces.
- Make sure to seal it properly and cover all the opqen surfaces.
- Now take some oil and rub it between your palms.
- Take the ball and gently press it between your palms.
- Do the same and make all the kachoris.
- Now heat the oil at medium heat and fry 3-4 kachoris at a time.
- Turn them over couple of times and cook them till they become golden brown and crispy.
- Cheese kachori are ready to serve.
- Serve these cheese kachoris with coriander chutney, ketchup or ranch.
This kachori is my kids’ favorite. Let me know in the comment section how did you like the recipe.
You May Also Like: