Cheese Bread Kachori Recipe | Tasty Nashta Recipe | I love pizza stuffing and I use it in many ways in my recipes. This Cheese Bread Kachori is one such recipe. It’s very easy to make these kachoris. I have made creamy white sauce stuffing which makes them super yum. The crispy bread and creamy stuffing make it irrepressible. I have used pizza stuffing to make these kachoris but you can use potato stuffing, paneer or even pyaaz ka masala (onion stuffing) to make these kachoris. I should not say that bread kachoris do not absorb oil. They do, but you can take the out on paper towel to take out extra oil. They make a good snack and I bet you can’t stop at one. You can also bake these bread kachoris. Just grease them with little oil and bake them at 200 C for 18 – 20 minutes or till they are golden brown and crisp.
Cheese Bread kachori
- ½ cup Mushroom fine chopped
- ½ cup Carrot fine chopped
- ½ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- 1 cup Spinach fine chopped
- 1 Onion medium, fine chopped
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese/ Processed Cheese
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Pizza Seasoning
- Salt according to taste
- 1.5 tsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes fine chopped
- 1-2 Green Chilli
- 8 Bread Slices
- Heat the pan at medium high heat and add 1 tbsp of oil.
- As the oil gets hot add onions and cook them till they are light brown.
- Now add chopped veggies and cook till they are soft. To this add spinach and cook till spinach is dry.
- In between add salt and mix well. Once veggies are roasted add 1 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour, sim the stove and roast it.
- In between add green chilly, chilly flakes and Italian seasoning. Now switch off the heat and let the veggies cool down.
- Once veggies are slightly cold, switch on the heat again. Add little milk at a time and mix it well.
- Cook till mixture starts boiling. Switch off the heat and let the mixture cool down completely.
- Now take bread pieces and cut them circular using bowl or cookie cutter.
- Take a bowl of water. Take 2 bread circles, sprinkle some water on bread slice and squeeze the water out.
- Put generous amount of stuffing on the center of bread and spread it little bit. Cover it with the other piece.
- Gently press and stick the sides. Make all the kachoris in the same way. Heat the oil at medium high heat.
- Deep fry the kachoris till they are golden and crisp. Bread kachoris are ready. Serve hot and crisp with green chutney or ketchup.
- Use any wheat or white bread to make them.
- Stuffing should be completely cold before filling the kachoris.
- Make sure to seal the edges properly before frying the kachoris.
- Fry pizza kachoris at medium high heat. If temperature is low bread will absorb oil.
This dish is very easy to make. Let me know in the comment section with what do you like to serve this kachori.
You May Also Like:
Sabji Suji Ka Nashta