I love pizza stuffing and I use it in many ways in my recipes. This Cheese Bread Kachori is one such recipe. It’s very easy to make these kachoris. I have made creamy white sauce stuffing which makes them super yum. The crispy bread and creamy stuffing make it irrepressible. I have used pizza stuffing to make these kachoris but you can use potato stuffing, paneer or even pyaaz ka masala (onion stuffing) to make these kachoris. I should not say that bread kachori do not absorb oil. They do, but you can take the out on paper towel to take out extra oil. They make a good snack and I bet you can’t stop at one. You can also bake these bread kachoris. Just grease them with little oil and bake them at 200 C for 18 – 20 minutes or till they are golden brown and crisp.
Cheese Bread kachori
- ½ cup Mushroom fine chopped
- ½ cup Carrot fine chopped
- ½ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- 1 cup Spinach fine chopped
- 1 Onion medium, fine chopped
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese/ Processed Cheese
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Pizza Seasoning
- Salt according to taste
- 1.5 tsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes fine chopped
- 1-2 Green Chilli
- 8 Bread Slices
- Heat the pan at medium high heat and add 1tbsp of oil.
- As the oil gets hot add onions and cook them till they are light brown.
- Now add chopped veggies and cook till they are soft. To this add spinach and cook till spinach is dry.
- In between add salt and mix well. Once veggies are roasted add 1 1/2 tbsp of all purpose flour, sim the stove and roast it.
- In between add green chilly, chilly flakes and Italian seasoning. Now switch off the heat and let the veggies cool down.
- Once veggies are slightly cold, switch on the heat again. Add little milk at a time and mix it well.
- Cook till mixture starts boiling. Switch off the heat and let the mixture cool down completely.
- Now take bread pieces and cut them circular using bowl or cookie cutter.
- Take a bowl of water. Take 2 bread circles, sprinkle some water on bread slice and squeeze the water out.
- Put generous amount of stuffing on the center of bread and spread it little bit. Cover it with the other piece.
- Gently press and stick the sides. Make all the kachoris in the same way. Heat the oil at medium high heat.
- Deep fry the kachoris till they are golden and crisp. Bread kachoris are ready. Serve hot and crisp with green chutney or ketchup.
- Use any wheat or white bread to make them.
- Stuffing should be completely cold before fiiling the kachoris.
- Make sure to seal the edges properly before frying the kachoris.
- Fry pizza kachoris at medium high heat. If temperature is low bread will absorb oil.