Macaroni Crispies | Crispy Macaroni Snack Recipe | Crispy, crunchy and tasty macaroni crispy is a very unique recipe. If your kids like to have some different crispy snack then you could try this one.
This recipe of crispy macaroni is a super tasty one and something unique that all kids love. This is a homemade alternative of the market bought chips and crispies. You can make this recipe snack anytime as it does not need a long list of ingredients.
I have also posted other crunchy recipes like Soya Crsipes, Moong Dal Twisties, Potato Fingers and many more. Do try them as well. You can serve this as evening snack or pack it for munching. Follow this recipe step by step to make the perfect crispy macaroni snack.
- 4 cup Water
- 1½ cup Macaroni
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- In a pan heat water and add pasta in it.
- Next add oil, salt mix and cook pasta till cooked.
- Once macaroni is done sieve excess water out and wash with cold water to avoid over cooking and let it cool down.
- Next in a small bowl add corn flour, all- purpose flour and mix well.
- In another bowl add red chilli powder, salt, chaat masala and mix well.
- Now spread the pasta on a plate, sprinkle corn flour & all purpose flour mixture on it and mix well with hands.
- Next take a big sieve put the pasta into it and sieve out the extra flour from it.
- heat a pan on medium high, add oil and let it heat a bit.
- Next add pasta and fry till crisp. Once crisp remove in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the masala over it and mix well.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this crunchy recipe.