Aam Panna Recipe: Make once and drink daily with this aam panna recipe.
Everyone loves a refreshing drink in summer. Aam Panna is one of the drinks that can help you kick the heat off and be fresh within minutes. Apart from its amazing and tangy taste aam panna has been proven to have heat-resistant properties. This light, tangy khatta meetha green drink is tasty, healthy and can help you be fresh and active throughout long tiring summer days.
It is difficult to make fresh aam panna everyday, hence I have brought a perfect recipe to make it once and store it in fridge. You can drink it whenever you want. I make sure that every summer as it is a great energy booster and mood lifter. I have also posted other yummy summer recipes like milk sharbat, kulfi and jaljira recipes. Do check these recipes out as well.
Follow this recipe step by step to have a one stop solution for summer tiredness. So, let’s dive into the recipe.
- 500 gm Raw Mango peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Mint Leaves
- 5-6 Small Cardamom
- ½ inch Ginger
- 2-3 tbsp Water
- 500 gm Sugar/ Jaggery
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- ¼ tsp Asafoetida
- 1 tsp Salt
- In a cooker add raw mangoes, water close the lid and cook on medium flame for 4-5 whistles.
- In a grinder add mint leaves, cardamom, ginger, water and grind to make fine paste.
- After 5 whistles turn off the flame and let the cooker cool down a bit.
- After opening the lid put the cooker back on flame.
- Mash and mix pulp well and add sugar.
- Reduce flame to low, keep mixing and let it cook for a 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add black pepper powder, black salt, cumin powder, asafoetida, salt and mix well.
- Now add mint mixture, mix and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, turn off the heat let it cool down completely and grind the paste again.
- Store in a clean, dry glass container and keep it in the fridge.
How to make Aam Panna from mixture
- Dip the rim of a glass in lemon juice, then in mixture of red chilli powder and salt.
- Add a few ice cubes in the glass add aam panna concentrate, chilled water and mix well.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve it cold.
You May Also Like: