2 Refreshing Watermelon Drinks – Watermelon Mojito & Mohabbat ka sharbat. Watermelon Mojito or watermelon lemonade is also known as tarbooz ka sharbat and Watermelon Sharbat is also known as mohabbat ka sharbet. These are super cool refreshing and energizing drinks which can be made in a jiff. Both of these recipes can be made easily and loved by almost everyone.
Watermelon is a delicious source to stay hydrated as it is very high in water content. These recipes of Watermelon Mojito and Watermelon Sharbat are easy, tasty and refreshing. They both can be made from the basic ingredients available at home.
If you are in Delhi you must have heard of mohabbat ka shabet or pyaar mohhabat ka sharbat. It is made with a blend of milk, watermelon juice and chunks of watermelon. Rose syrup is added for sweetness and aroma. If you like you can also add some jelly pieces too for extra taste.
Watermelon lemonade or watermelon mojito is a cold, refreshing drink that gives instant energy. It is made by muddling mint, watermelon, sugar and lemon. I have also added a pinch of extra salt for extra zing. Here you can use honey or maple syrup if you are not a fan of sugar. This watermelon mojito is one of my favorite alcohol free mocktail.
Follow this recipe step by step to get the perfect refreshing Watermelon Mojito and Watermelon Sharbat. So, let’s dive straight into the recipe.
Watermelon Mojito and Watermelon Sharbat
Watermelon Sharbat or Mohabbat ka sharbat
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ litre Milk boiled & freezed for 30 minutes
- 3 tbsp Rose Syrup
- 1 glass Watermelon Juice
- ½ cup Watermelon diced
- Rose Petals
- Ice Cubes
Watermelon Mojito | Watermelon Lemonade
- ½ Lemon sliced/diced
- Mint Leaves
- Watermelon diced
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar/ Honey optional
- ¼ tsp Black Salt
- Ice crushed
- Soda Water
- In a bowl add water, sugar and mix well.
- Crush the frozen milk and transfer in the same bowl.
- Now add rose syrup and mix well.
- Next add watermelon juice, diced watermelon and rose petals.
- Mix well and adjust ingredients according to your taste.
- Add ice cubes, mix and serve it chilled.
Watermelon Mojito | Watermelon lemonade
- In a glass add lemon, fresh mint leaves, diced watermelon, powdered sugar, black salt and crush everything together.
- Add crushed ice, soda water, mix well and serve chilled.
I like making these cooling drinks every summer. Let me know in the comment section about your fun experiences.
You May Also Like: