Chocolate Milk Powder Recipe | Healthy Immunity Booster Chocolate Powder Premix | Homemade Horlicks Bournvita
Chocolate has always been my kids’ favorite. Whether it is sweets, cakes or drinks, their choice of flavor is chocolate. I have been giving them chocolate flavored Bournvita, Horlicks and Complan for many years but I was never satisfied with store bought chocolate drinks. I tried this chocolate powder recipe and after couple of trials I got the success and came out with this perfect chocolate milk powder recipe which is very nutritious, healthy, good immunity booster for kids and better than store bought drinks.
I used almonds, walnuts and cashew in this powder. But you can also use any other nuts according to the availability and preference. To make this recipe perfect just take care of basic proportions. I have taken one proportion of chocolate powder and two proportion of sugar. You can adjust the sugar according to your taste too. This powder is a go-to recipe for the moms whose kids don’t like drinking milk. The best part of this recipe is that you can make it once and store it in a clean, dry glass container for 2-3 months easily. This recipe is super easy and can be made quickly.
I have also posted other quick, easy and very handy power recipes like Thandai Powder, Matka Kulfi, Masala Chai and many more.
I have replaced my artificial markets drinks with this chocolicious powder mix and if you want to do it too then follow this recipe step by step. So let’s dive into the recipe.
- 1 cup Sugar or brown sugar
- ½ cup Coco Powder/ Chocolate Powder
- 15-20 Walnuts
- 25 Almonds
- 15 Cashew
- Heat the pan on medium high flame and roast till crisp.
- Once nuts are crisp turn off the heat and let it cool down completely.
- Once nuts are cold add sugar to grinder and grind to make a fine powder.
- Once sugar is ready transfer half into another bowl.
- Then transfer half nuts into the grinder and grind sugar and nuts together.
- Once mixture is fine powdered transfer it to a bowl and repeat the process with the remaining sugar and nuts.
- Now add coco powder to the mixture of sugar and nuts.
- Mix everything well and then sieve the mixture into another bowl to remove any larger chunks.
- Now chocolate powder is ready store in clean, dry glass container for 2-3 months.
How to make Chocolate Milk from Chocolate Powder?
- In a glass add one spoon of chocolate powder pour 2 tbsp milk in it and mix well.
- After mixing add 1 cup of milk mix again and serve.
My kids prefer drinking chocolate powder in hot milk. Let me know in the comment section how your kid loves to drink this delicious chocolate powder hot or cold.