No Oil, No Butter Popcorn Recipe | How to Cook Popcorn Without Oil | Crispy, crunchy popcorn made with no oil, no butter, no ghee and is a dream of everyone. Above all it is very simple to make at home, so that you can enjoy it any time without guilt.
If I tell you the truth, I really love popcorn loaded with butter but the calories that it carries does not allow me to have much of it. So I have finally landed on this way of making perfectly popped popcorn that allows me to have my movie nights a healthy kick.
To make oil-free popcorn you just need two ingredients. One is corn kernels and the other one is salt. To get the complete idea of process I would suggest you to watch the full video. You can also try my other snack recipes like Aloo Bread Kebab, Chutney Bombs, Mini Aloo Kachori to make your movie nights even more fun. Follow this recipe step by step to get the perfect oil-free popcorn.
No Butter Pop Corn
- ¾ cup Corn Kernels
- ½ cup Salt
- In a cooker add salt, spread evenly and heat for 1 minutes on medium high.
- After mixing add and mix well.
- Roast till corn starts to burst and then cover without adding whistle.
- Keep shaking for a few minutes and once heat stops popping turn off the heat.
- Open the lid and add a sieve to a bowl.
- Transfer the popcorn to the sieve and shake well.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.
You May Also Like:
Kaale Chane Ka Dosa: