Crispy Dalia Tikki | Healthy Tikki Recipe | This crispy and super tasty Dalia Tikki is a unique snack recipe that is a healthier option to popular Aloo Tikki or cutlets.
The preparation of this snack is easy and does not take much time. The main ingredient of Dalia Tikki is soaked daliya or cracked wheat, carrot, coriander, green chilli, paneer and some basic Indian spices. You can serve this Tikki as breakfast with bread and garnished with cheese and onion or just as cutlets for snacks.
I have also posted other snacks recipes like Potato Fingers, Soya Crispies, Suji Paneer Nuggets and many more. Do explore them as well. Also try these recipes of dips & chutneys that go very well with daliya tikki vada like Garlic Chutney, Dahi Ki Chutney, Green Chutney.
So let’s not waste any more time and dive straight into the recipe.
Dalia Tikki Vada
- 1 cup Daliya washed, soaked for 1 hour
- ¼ cup Carrot grated
- ¼ cup Coriander leaves+ Mint Leave fine chopped
- 1 Green Chilli
- 2 Potato boiled & boiled
- 1 Onion fine chopped
- ¼ cup Paneer crushed
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- 2 tsp Dry Red Chillies crushed
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2-3 tbsp Corn Flour/ Gram Flour
- Sieve out excess water from daliya and transfer it into a bowl.
- Next add carrots, coriander leaves, mint leaves chillis, onion and paneer.
- Next add turmeric powder, cumin seeds, dry mango powder, red chilli , salt , ginger garlic paste and mix well to make a dough.
- For binding add corn flour or besan and mix well.
- Check if you can make patties then your mixture is ready if not then add corn flour to adjust the consistency.
- Now grease palms with oil, make flat tikkis and then gently even out the edges.
- In a pan heat oil place the tikkis and let it cook well from one side.
- Flip it and cook till crisp from both the side.
Serve these tikkis directly or heat a bread, apply a thin layer of chutney on it and place a tikki on it and then top it with onion rings and cheese or paneer. Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.
You May Also Like:
Veggie Atta Tikki