Suji Besan Cutlet Recipe | Suji Besan Ka Nashta | Crispy, tasty and guiltfree suji besan cutlet is a very unique recipe. This snack of suji besan can be a quick saviour when guests arrive suddenly and you do not have much preparation ready.
Suji Besan Cutlets is a very quick and easy recipe. I have made these cutlets with literally two primary ingredients that is suji and gram flour (besan). Whenever I am short in ingredients and crave some tasty snacks I make this recipe. This can be served as snack or can be also packed in kids lunch boxes too. If you want you can add few fine chopped vegetables of your choice as well.
I usually serve these cutlets with hot chai and in summers with drinks like Aam Panna or Milk Sharbat. I have also posted other snack recipes like Bread Pakora, Soya Crispies, Moong Dal Twisties and many more. Do try them as well.
Follow this recipe step by step to make the perfect Suji Bread Cutlets.
Suji Besan Cutlets
- ½ cup Suji
- ½ cup Gram Flour
- 1½ cup Water
- 1 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- ½ tsp Black Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Carom Seeds
- 1 Green Chilli fine chopped
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Dry Mango Powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- In a bowl add suji, gram flour, salt and mix well.
- Now add little water at a time and make a smooth lump free batter.
- In a pan add oil and let it heat a bit.
- Next add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, carom seeds, chilli, asafoetida, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste mix and roast well.
- Next add the batter on high flame and keep stirring continuously.
- After 2-3 minutes you will see the batter thicken then add chili flakes, coriander powder, dry mango powder, garam masala powder, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Cook till mixture starts to leave the pan, once mixture leaves sides turn off the heat and remove the mixture on a plate to cool down.
- Once mixture is cool grease hands with oil and make small size patties.
- In a pan add oil on medium flame and let it heat a bit.
- Once oil is hot enough drop the cutlets in the pan and cook till crispy and golden brown from both the sides.
Let me know in the comment section what is your go to recipe for sudden guests.