Atta Patties Recipe | Stuffed Atta Rolls | Crispy, filled with veggies these Atta Patties are healthy and tasty snack for any occasion.
Patties are made in many ways. These stuffed Atta Patties are healthy substitute to the patties that we normally get in the market made from all purpose flour. In this recipe Patties are made from wheat flour and the stuffing is filled with the goodness of veggies.
I like serving this Stuffed Atta Matar Patties with green chutney. You can also checkout other chutney recipes like Garlic Chutney, Lehsun Mirchi Kachumber Chutney, Lauki Chilka Chutney, Peanut Chutney and more. They also go well with snacks like this one.
I have used paneer, onion, capsicum, green chilies and chilli flakes as its stuffing but you can add any other vegetables of your choice. I usually serve these patties in evening snack or even as starters to guests. You can also check out other cool snack ideas in snacks section.
Follow this recipe step by step to make the perfect stuffed Atta Patties.
- ½ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ½ cup Suji
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ cup Paneer
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves fine chopped
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 Green Chilli fine chopped
- ¼ cup Capsicum fine chopped
- ¼ cup Onion fine chopped
- In a bowl add whole wheat flour, suji, rice flour, salt, oil and mix well.
- Next add water and knead a soft dough, cover and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl add paneer, coriander leaves, chilli flakes, green chilli, capsicum, onion and salt.
- Next mix well and thoroughly.
- After 15 minutes divide the dough into small balls.
- Take a dough ball and dust it with dry flour.
- Roll to make a thin circle and apply a thin layer of water on the edges.
- Place the stuffing on a side and press gently to even it out.
- Cover the stuffing and then make a tight roll of it. Watch the video for more clearance.
- Press gently to secure the rolls.
- Next in a shallow pan heat oil on medium heat.
- Drop the patties and cook till crisp and golden brown on low flame.
Let me know in the comment section how you liked this recipe.